Monday, November 14, 2011

Catholic Kids Bulletin

Hi!  I know, I'm late again this week. Last week the computer froze on Saturday night so I didn't post the bulletin until Sunday.  This week...I, um, well, you see, I was recovering a chair and I didn't feel like working on the bulletin, then Curly got the flu and I wanted to watch Lion King with her, soooo, I didn't get it done until today. 

I've also been working on improving the pictures--but one of the angels has a weird looking face and the organ has keys face forward--but I wasn't in the mood to go back and re-draw so hopefully your kids don't notice...I'm assuming Curly won't look at it and say, "Gosh mom, nice try, but the perspective on your keyboard is wrong...."  Ha!

Here's the bulletin for next weekend.  Enjoy!

A.1.2011.11.20.34th Ordinary Catholic Kids Bulletin



1 comment:

  1. You're being too hard on yourself! the drawings are great! love the bulletin!!
    GBU,
    MJ

    ReplyDelete