Sunday, May 1, 2011

Catholic Kids Bulletin 5/8/2011

Catholic Kids Bulletin!

Each SUNDAY, I will post a link to an activity sheet that coordinates with the Catholic Mass for the NEXT weekend.  Here's the link (it's a 2 page document)... Catholic Kids Bulletin--5/8/2011

My background is in education, and the goal of these bulletins is to give young kids an introduction to the basics of our Catholic Faith. I try to explain things on a kid's level, but many of the truths in which we believe are very difficult to explain succinctly and in child language. So instead of filling the pages with words, there are quite a few things that will need some explanation (such as what Eucharist means).
And---I made a button!  I'm so proud of myself!  If you feel like helping to advertise Catholic Kids Bulletins, grab a button.  Thanks!  I realize the button is a bit boring, but after trying more creative ideas for four hours, I ended up with this--a sad waste of time, BUT--notice the similarity to the page heading...I know...I'm awesome.







Button Small-Catholic Kids Bulletin


All material is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Theresa Burdick. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law. If you would like others to be aware of these bulletins, please refer them to the link for this site. Copies can be made solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them.



Linking up at these linky parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment