Sunday, January 18, 2015

February CKB

Hi! I completed the Bulletins for February...almost 2 weeks before you'll need them! Wow--I'm so awesome this week! (Ha...j/k I watched a ton of Netflix this weekend and if I'm working on something at the same time, I feel like less of a slacker).

However, there was a error in the Spanish version of January's bulletin. If you return to HERE and download it again, it's fixed.

Again, thanks for all the donations that I've received so far--you all are awesome!  If you haven't already donated, don't forget to help support the work that goes into these Bulletins. Please donate on the right or buy one of the wonderful Saint Stories that are available. If you can't afford it, no stress-just download the bulletins and teach your kiddos some great Catholic stuff!

Saint John Bosco's feast day is coming up. My high school students read the Saint John Bosco story and loved it. They weren't in the mood to act out all the fun parts (boring high schoolers!) but they still learned about him, and it got them out of their seats and AWAKE!

English


Spanish



And...on Google Drive
English
Spanish


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting! You should be able to click on the links above and print from SCRIBD. You'll have to create an account. OR, you could click on the Google Drive links at the bottom of the post and print from there. Let me know if this doesn't help. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I just want to thank you for the work that you do and your willingness to share. You have created outstanding materials and we all benefit from your generosity.

    ReplyDelete