Saturday, April 18, 2015

May CKB

We made it through Lent and can keep enjoying the Easter season! Here are the May bulletins, at least a week earlier than usual--I'm so proud of myself for getting them done early!

Just a quick FYI--Ascension is a Holy Day of Obligation in some areas, but in most diocese, it's moved to the following Sunday. I included a separate bulletin for Ascension, so for those of you attending on Thursday, May 14th, you'll take the Ascension Bulletin on Thursday and the regular Sunday Bulletin on Sunday. For those of you who are celebrating the Ascension on Sunday, you might want to take the May 14th Bulletin to match up with the celebration!

Over the summer, I plan to create a bunch of new products, so if you have any requests or ideas, comment below and I'll get started. Thanks for visiting!


 
 


And, on Google Drive
May CKB
Mayo CKB

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these! My children love completing these each week.

    ReplyDelete