Saturday, September 22, 2012

October 2012 Catholic Kids Bulletin





 

October 7
Saint Therese the Little Flower
(Feast Day: October 1)

Mark 10:2-16 Marriage








October 14
 Saint Francis of Assisi

(Feast Day: October 4)

Mark 10:17-30 Camel through a needle's eye


 





 
October 21
Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary
(Feast Day: October 20)

Mark 10:35-45 James and John ask to sit at the side of Jesus in Heaven.






October 28

Saint Jude
(Feast Day: October 28)
Mark 10:46-52 Jesus heals a blind man




 




 




 

October 2012 Catholic Kids Bulletin

2 comments:

  1. Every time I download and print, the words come out as black text blocks. I thought it was my ancient computer and printer. I have a brand new computer with the most up to date Adobe and a new printer and I still get funky black boxes. Any idea why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea--not very helpful, I know. If I figure anything out, I'll let you know. If you can't get it to work, email me and I could send you a copy in Publisher if that would help. istherezucchiniinthis@gmail.com

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete