Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hi!  Thanks for visiting Catholic Kids Bulletins.  There is a BONUS bulletin this month for November 1st--All Saints Day.  I would like to make that a separate download and force you all you "Like" or "Pin" this site in order to access it--but frankly, I don't know how to do that and I don't have the time to figure it out this week.  So--help me out and like or pin (or tweet, or whatever...) if you're using my bulletins so more kids get a chance to enjoy these each week.  Thanks!





November 1
All Saints Day

Mark 5:1-12a Beatitudes


 
 
 





November 4
 Saint Martin de Porres

(Feast Day: November 3)

Mark 12:28b-34 Most important commandments







 


November 12
Saint Leo the Great
(Feast Day: November 10)

Mark 12:38-44 Parable of the 2 coins


 
 

November 18


Saint Elizabeth of Hungary
(Feast Day: November 19)
Mark 13:24-32 Jesus coming in the clouds.





 


November 25

Saint Cecilia
(Feast Day: November 22)
John 18:33b-37 Solemnity of
Christ the King








November 2012 Catholic Kids Bulletin

4 comments:

  1. My 5 year old son looks forward to these every week. Thank you for your time and effort in making these! We love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad he likes them! This month has a TON of dot-to-dot's since that's my daughter's favorite. Let me know if he has any requests.

      Delete
  2. Theresa- I am so glad I found your blog. the work you do is amazing! I have a 5 yo and 7yo and they both started complaining that mass "is boring". I think these weekly bulletins will make a HUGE difference and help them pay attention during mass. My one question is when I download them, a lot of the text is missing. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete