Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CKB 2/5/12 Saint Blaise and Jesus Performing Miracles


Thanks for helping spreading the word about CKB!

I bought a tablet to try drawing digitally-and so far I'm not in love (so the pics are still pen and paper...)  If anyone has any experience with drawing tablets or software for digital drawing--let me know! 

This week we have coloring pages of Saint Blaise and Jesus performing miracles.  Enjoy!




B.1.2012.2.5 5th Ordinary

Coloring page for Saint Blaise, Patron Saint of Throat Diseases, and Jesus performing a miracle, healing Simon-Peter's mother-in-law. 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site you have! I can't wait to revisit you each week!

    When I printed out the bulletin for this week & next, I noticed that the words that were in the small font as well as the traceable words either didn't print (the tracing ones) or printed just a short, thick bar instead of words (like the Gospel explanations). Am I doing something wrong? They all show up in the pdf that I downloaded, so I'm just going to read that to the kids & let them color, but I hoped that for future issues I could fix my problem :-) Thanks again for such an amazing idea!!! Love this site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I am shockingly clueless about PDFs, but I just tested it out and it worked so I'll tell you what I did. If this doesn't work for you, I really have no idea. But, let me know if it doesn't work and I'll do some research.

      I clicked on the link above the embedded document which took me to the document on scribd. Over on the right side of the page, there is a print option so I clicked that. It required me to download the document, so I downloaded, opened, and printed. Good luck!

      Delete