Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Fruit of the Spirit: Handwriting, Mazes, and Dot-to-Dots

It's time for a sale! Whoo Hoo!

I'm joining everyone at Teachers Pay Teachers for a site-wide sale...everything is on sale! Head on over to my store, choose your downloads, and use the code START16.


In honor of the sale, I also have a new product to tempt you with. I created a Fruit of the Spirit packet. There are 28 pages of fun, including bible verses for handwriting practice, a terrific set of mazes (Jake's favorite), and a few dot-to-dots thrown in for some extra fun. Check it out over at TPT!

Fruit of the Spirit Handwriting Mazes and Dot-to-dots

I've been working on these mazes on and off for months. Every time Jake saw me drawing, he'd watch over my shoulder and try to solve it as a sketched. He'd beg for the chance to solve the maze and scribble all over the fresh artwork before I had a chance to scan it into the computer. Now that these are ready to go--he FINALLY gets the chance to solve all of the mazes.

Fruit of the Spirit Handwriting Mazes and Dot-to-dots

The most popular item in my TPT store so far has been the set of Catholic Prayers handwriting and mazes. If you haven't had a chance to check this one out, head on over and check out the cuteness.

Catholic Prayers: Handwriting and Mazes

No comments:

Post a Comment